At 26 gestational weeks, after an amniocentesis and genetic testing, he was diagnosed with Diastrophic Dysplasia, a rare type of dwarfism.

Now 8 years old, our son Kai is happy, healthy, and enjoying life.

The purpose of this blog is to lend support and encouragement to others in similar situations and to share the tremendous experiences we've had and will continue to have as we raise our little, little boy.

Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Videos!



Soccer with Dad (Can't view it? See it here on youtube)


Puddles are Fun (or view here on youtube)



Use Your Head (or see it here on youtube)


I Fuh-woggy (I Froggy) (You can also see it here on youtube)

5 comments:

cassi said...

LOL I love these! That last video, towards the beginning, right before you ask him what he's doing- the look he gives is TOTALLY a Halien look. I could watch these all day!

Both Haylie and Connor said, as we started watching, "Mom, are we ever gonna live by our cousins again?" :) Miss you guys!

Nicole said...

Ah I love it! He is so cute!

aubry. said...

I'm dying. Literally dyyyying over his sweetness. I need a higher dose of kai in my life.

liseli said...

You can't be bored with Kai. I like all the videos, my favourite is the last one.

Nate and Stacey Stone said...

wow, he is doing awesome! I love how well he's getting around, we'll have to show your video to Shriners next time we go. Grant has one foot that will go flat on the floor but the other won't, so I worry about his knees with the way he has to walk. Grant LOVED seeing Kai! He said "you have Kai on your computer! I want to watch the Kai show again and again and again. I think that computer should be MY computer!" Lol.