At 26 gestational weeks, after an amniocentesis and genetic testing, he was diagnosed with Diastrophic Dysplasia, a rare type of dwarfism.

Now 8 years old, our son Kai is happy, healthy, and enjoying life.

The purpose of this blog is to lend support and encouragement to others in similar situations and to share the tremendous experiences we've had and will continue to have as we raise our little, little boy.

Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Is a smile too much to ask for?





I guess so. What a ham.  LOVE this kid...and his dad, of course!

4 comments:

Richins Family said...

He just gets cuter and cuter and cuter. Kai, I mean. John's pretty much already hit his peak. We really miss you guys!!

aubry. said...

Funny! He's got that half paralyzed smile going on... what a faker!

Greene Family said...

Such a cutie pie!

Kerri said...

oh my goodness your son is SO cute! I just found your blog and I love it. Our daughter has achon and is 9 weeks now. I would love to add you to my blog list on my blog if that is ok, I love following LP blogs. our blog is www.waitingforalexa.blogspot.com