At 26 gestational weeks, after an amniocentesis and genetic testing, he was diagnosed with Diastrophic Dysplasia, a rare type of dwarfism.

Now 8 years old, our son Kai is happy, healthy, and enjoying life.

The purpose of this blog is to lend support and encouragement to others in similar situations and to share the tremendous experiences we've had and will continue to have as we raise our little, little boy.

Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

It's a Wonderful Life

All over the house there are special little places that fit only me.
Bottom shelf of the pantry, for example.
I get treats.




My sisters swing with me.


"Man Mimi" and I fit in my new toy box.



I can be reverent for family prayer.






7 comments:

Destini said...

What a sweetie!

Paul and Aubrey Young said...

So cute!

Jaime said...

What a cutie!!

Danita said...

he is the cutest little bug! i love the new blog header. what big beautiful eyes! awwww i miss kai man.

Jewels said...

so cute. I miss you and your adorable family.

Greene Family said...

So adorable!! I love his treat face! :)

Julie said...

This is so sweet. Kai looks like the sweetest little thing--I just want to hug him. It's been fun seeing what you are up to. You have such a good attitude about life, it is inspiring!